Monday, 26 March 2012

MEET ISABELLA :: 8 MONTHS OLD

A continued post from her sneak peak on Friday, I have for you one adorable 8 month old cutie pie named Isabella.

It was my very first in-home session with Isabella and her mom, and I am still not sure she's warmed up to the idea of being a model just yet ;) She's certainly cute enough, just a tad camera shy, but it'll come - i'm sure of it. I mean really, can you blame the poor sweetheart? Who wouldn't be uncomfortable around some stranger coming into your home and pointing some big black ornate object in your face all the while moving you around to get the perfect shot?

Even though Isabella made us work a little for these shots, it was definitely worth it in the end! I hope mom & dad will enjoy as well as the rest of you. I just love the shot of her precious little foot and her adorable expression in the shot above it! Feel free to share some love below and comment.





4 comments:

  1. Aimee! She is so sweet! Love her big eyes and pouty lips! Great work sister friend, you're a natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy bebe! My favourite is definitely the one above the foot shot too. Fantastic pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my beautiful great-neice .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed beautiful, she is quite the looker =)

      Delete