Monday, 12 March 2012

PHOTO A DAY::KEEPS THE INSPIRATION A BAY!!

One item on my 2012 list of Photography goals was to attempt to shoot a photo a day. So far it has been pretty easy to keep up with during this slow time, but I know it is going to get difficult come the next month when back to work at my other job.

I plan to keep up with it as best as possible and I love the idea of shooting everyday because it forces you to get creative and try new things!

I can confidently say I most likely won't have time in the near future to share with you over the blog everday, but I will make random posts on a couple quick shots i've caught throughout the week that I like. I do try and post photos daily on Instagram however. I usually do this at about 2:00 a.m. just befor bed everynight - crazy I know! I am trying to at the very least post a photo everday so that I have 365 photos or more by 2012, so feel free to follow or check them here.

I may also open some time of online sharing account such as picassa or Flikr as another way to share the many shots that don't make it ont the blog. I'll keep you posted on that as well.

Here are a few shots from last week and the week before that from two separate outings.




1 comment: