Saturday, 7 April 2012

MEET:: AUBREY

I've been itching to post the rest of Aubrey's session on the blog, so here they are, just a few more of my favourites from the day!

This sweet little girl is just one month old, I know ...  you'd never believe it with that beautiful set of hair. Trust me though, all it takes is one look at those teeny tiny hands and toes and you know she's very new to this world.

I just love her in the mini tutu made for a mini little waist, especially the vertical of just her face being my favourite - can you see the sweet little smile? Like she's dreaming of happy thoughts  I also love her in the knitted cocoon too - so precious.

Anyways, I hope Aubrey's mom and family love her shots and everyone else enjoys them too, thanks for stopping by to take a peek and remember anyone can leave comments or some blog love for little Aubrey below (no account necessary) !












7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Great job Aimee de la Lande photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little DARLING!! And Amiee, the photos are just dreamy, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute in her tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO precious! What absolutely breath-taking photos of sweet & beautiful Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete