Wednesday, 11 April 2012

OLIVIA::SNEAK PEAK

I couldn't wait to get some of these sneak peak shots up and considering our session was just this morning, you can see the truth behind that statement.

This is just a few shots of miss Olivia, and I think I may just have to do her session in three parts cause there were so many great shots, with some different dynamics to them all.

This little baby girl was super fun to shoot and had me laughing pretty much the entire time. They are pretty dang cute at this age!

She started out (like most babies do) looking at me like who the heck is this person? The first snap of my camera (first two shots below) are not only adorable but funny because they capture the exact moment when she considered crying or going with the flow of the whole camera business. Luckily for me, she decided to go with the whole thing and from that moment on she was full of smiles and a lot of funny faces too. 

Hope you & your family love them Stacey, and I hope everyone else enjoys the first couple shots of Olivia. Be sure to check back later this week for some more of Olivia's session. 
And as always, feel free to leave comments or some "blog love" (as we call it) for miss Olivia below ( no account necessary).   



4 comments:

  1. Loving Miss Olivia's photos! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are priceless! I envy you.. getting to spend time around these angel bubs!! Where do you find them?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow they seem to find me ;) This little one made me extra excited for when we're ready for our own.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for a great morning Aimee! Love the shots so far and can't wait for the rest :)

    ReplyDelete