Wednesday, 25 July 2012

SNEAK PEEK: ALEXANDER & DADDY

Meet my friend Tony and his ridiculously handsome son Alexander. I won't fib when I say that  I absolutely couldn't wait to get these two in front of my camera last night and certainly can't wait to again in the future (pretty much wether they like it or not they may be my personal models). 

They are the epitome of the cutest little father & son duo you just can't help but smile when you watch them walk hand in hand together. I must say I also absolutely adore the fact that they naturally have that beachy surfer look to them both which is exactly why I chose the beach for their shoot. 

These are only a few sneak peaks of some of my favorite shots. Anthony, I hope you enjoy them and look forward to the many and I mean MANY more of your ridiculously adorable guy. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez so cute. :). I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete