Tuesday, 20 November 2012

MISS OLIVIA :: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I LOVE when I get the opportunity to shoot past clients, especially ones as cute as miss Olivia! I get to see how much they've grown and how their personalities have changed or remained the same since out first encounters. What I can tell about miss Olivia is that aside from the obvious growth she is very much the same in personality as she was the first time we met. Quick to smile that mischievous and quirky grin (with the cutest new little teeth). Not to mention she is just one of those silly and happy babies all around - always a pleasure to photograph!

We had a fun time at her session which consisted of two completely different themes. Birthday and Christmas all wrapped into one! We started the session with Christmas photos of Olivia, mom, dad, and even kiwi the family dog, but since miss Olivia just celebrated her first birthday this past week we finished the session with something fun for her in celebration of her first birthday. In my world, Birthdays are always twice as nice when balloons and a tutus are involved, so that's just what we did!

Enjoy Olivia's first birthday photos and be sure to check in mid week for the rest of her beautiful Christmas and family photos up on the blog!










3 comments:

  1. Ah! How cute is she?!? What a sweet little shoot, a great way to remember such a special time in her little life! Keep up the lovely work friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't she! Thanks girly, I hope the family loves the shoot too xx

      Delete
  2. What a great shoot, I can't wait to see more. The balloon idea is awesome as much as the headband and the tutu. Everything is wonderfully settled into details. I love every single pict:) This baby girl is sooo cute... Happy birthday Olivia ;)

    ReplyDelete