Saturday, 22 December 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :: JUST ABOUT READY TO WRAP UP

With the holiday almost near, my wrapping has come to an end. Just a few more odds n' ends (Peanut the family puppys' gift) to take care of but for the most part ready to wrap er up and put away all the fun Christmas crafts and wrapping supplies and enjoy the holidays thoroughly. 

Thought i'd share a few more shots of the last few wrapped gifts, these being my favourites, especially the knitted mitten one and the green and red one for my dad, masculine, but lovely! 

Wishing everyone happy holidays and a wonderful New Years! 




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful my friend! Lucky family who gets to open one of these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the most incredibly wrapped chrissie presents I have EVER seen. You're incredible.

    ReplyDelete