Wednesday, 6 February 2013

BEST OF :: CHRISTMAS MINI SESSIONS

Goodness gracious, can someone please tell me where December & January went?! It feels like both months slipped past me so quickly.

I definitely have some catching up to do on the blog including sharing some missed sessions and of course sharing my newest 2013 Photography goals. I also want have to do a recap of my first wonderful year of venturing into Photography and the list I had hoped to accomplish in 2012 and how much of that was actualized and what will be rolling onto this next year.

With that said, I thought I'd start by catching up and sharing a selection of "Best of Christmas Minis" from this past December. I had some pretty cute characters in the studio, mostly returning clients, with one new little man that was not only sweet and handsome,  but just a joy to photograph in general. In fact, I think i'll have to share his family session on the blog too as they were all so wonderful to work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment