Wednesday, 20 February 2013

MEET :: GRIFFIN HUGO CAMERON

Meet sweet 8 day old Griffin Hugo Cameron and his lovely parents Meghan & Justin. Our session was a complete surprise to me as it wasn't one I had scheduled ahead of time. Meghan had just had Griffin the past Friday before and contacted me in hopes we could all meet up - three days later I had my hands and camera all over their new little bundle of joy. Newborns and babies have always struck a cord with me as I just love children when they are tiny, and maybe more & more with each newborn specifically because I have been feeling the baby fever lately. How can you not when you see such wonderful little gifts like him? 

Our sessions, like all newborn sessions went so well. The little guy slept through the entire 2 hours only peeking a couple times to see what was going on. I always tell everyone the key to our peaceful and sleepy sessions is the warmth of the studio. I always joke that I should turn the studio into a drop in center for parents and their newborns to visit when they need some sleep.

We got some wonderful shots, including some with an adorable knitted hat that was gift to Griffin especially for his photo shoot. the family shots are wonderful and I am also truly in LOVE with the itsy bitsy parts of sweet Griffin I was able to capture with my new lens. Look at how tiny winy his little fingers, lips, ears, and toes are?! Such a precious memory to serve as a reminder of how tiny they once were cause we all know how quickly they grow up right before our eyes.  Enjoy the sweetness that is Griffin and his lovely parents. 





1 comment: