Friday, 26 April 2013

MADISON :: FIRST YEAR PHOTOS

Glad to finally get the rest of this beautiful little girls session up on the blog today. Madison was such a sweet pea for the entire session and I definitely hope to have her in front of the camera again sometime. I always love seeing them grow and how they've changed over the course of a few months or a year. She certainly is a cute little one year old, and I enjoyed ever minute of silly face time, and working on her leg motor skills which was quite entertaining but only when I did it - right dad? 

Anyways, I think the most stunning part of her photo shoot is how this little girl has the most beautiful eyes, and when the light hits them perfectly, you can see just how magnificent and blue they really are! Funny cause mommy and daddy both have dark hair dark eyes while little miss Maddy as you can see is the exact opposite.

Enjoy this little beauty and her mesmerizing blue eyes! 









1 comment: