Wednesday, 7 August 2013

NIC & CHARR :: FIRST LOOK

I know these two (and their  friends & family) must be dying to see their wedding day photos, and I certainly can't blame them!

Let me tell you, it's not always easy picking a selection when you love them all so much. However, I couldn't keep them in suspense any longer and so I have decided to share a few more shots until they are all edited and devote this entire post to one of the most emotional first looks I have witnessed as a wedding photographer. While I have a love for shooting editorial weddings, the raw genuine emotion you see shared between these two moments into seeing one another for the first time on their wedding day is exactly what reminds me of why I wanted to become a wedding photographer in the first place. It doesn't get much more beautiful than this, no matter how much money and design goes into a wedding. This is mainly one of the reason why i will always remember Nic & Charr's intimate day shared with close friends & family and all wonderful DIY details that made it so memorable.

I love how each shots chronologically depicts the emotions and suspense each person is experiencing right down to the groomsmen just as Charr walks down the staircase to reveal herself in the most stunning and flattering self designed and handmade lace wedding dress. These make me so warm with happiness inside, enjoy! xx










2 comments:

  1. What incredible moments you've captured for them forever. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I couldn't have been luckier to have had Aimee behind the lense for us that day. She did a fantastic job, and she's just a really sweet person to work with; from the sentimental commentary to when she's in full action. This was definitely my favorite moment of the day, and I am soo happy that I can experience it all over again throgh these amazing photographs forever :)
    -charr

    ReplyDelete