Saturday, 24 August 2013

NIC & CHARR :: THE WEDDING DAY

After sharing some emotional and truly beautiful first look photos, I am tickled to finally be sharing some more wonderful shots that depict all the fun and excitement from Nic & Charr's intimate wedding day spent with their closest friends and family. 

The entire day was held at Charr's beautiful family cabin in Bird Lake, Manitoba. I don't even think I can begin to explain how gorgeous the cabin was especially with all the lovely handmade details and decor that went into it. Charr along with friends and family were a perfectly well oiled machine, working together to bring every DIY detail to attention; from the handmade bouquets, boutonnieres, wine charms, variety of beautiful wedding cakes, wood candles vases, table numbers, hand strung lights & pom poms all the way down down to her own gorgeous handmade lace wedding dress. I am sure I have missed a few more things, so take my word when I say every little detail was prepared with love and thought. 

Their wedding is one I think i'll always remember. The intimate yet relaxed cabin atmosphere was the perfect balance of celebration and fun to mark such a special day of two people becoming husband and wife in the comfort of those closest to them. A lovely late afternoon ceremony in the backyard was followed by an absolutely delicious pig roast evening dinner with many funny and touching speeches followed by lots of drinks and dancing, plainly, you really couldn't ask for a better & more fun wedding to attend. We are so glad to have been apart of such a wonderful day!  



\










































2 comments:

  1. I just had such a wonderful time looking through these! It almost took me there and I experienced the day. Your wedding photography is right up there, Aimee!!

    How gorgeous is the girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah. The girl was absolutely stunning I agree!

      Delete