Tuesday, 15 October 2013

TONY & LOTIS :: MARRIED

I was absolutely thrilled when Tony & Lotis called me up and asked if i'd be interested in shooting their weeding only a week before the big day. I had recently met this amazing couple at their friends wedding I had photographed only weeks before. Lotis mentioned to met that she had absolutely loved the engagement photos I shot for the couple, and was considering hiring me with only a month before the wedding. I would be lying if I said I didn't think she was completely serious and was just being ever so gracious in complementing my engagement shoot.


When I did in fact get a phone call that I didn't really think would be coming my way, I totally did a little happy dance when they expressed they were very interested in having me capture their day. Tony & Lotis are not only completely stunning together, but I could tell from the first time we met, they were one great couple who would be absolutely amazing to spend such an event with! Tony has such a kind smile, love for life, and an overall great personality while Lotis is truly stunning, completely laid back, passionate,  and free spirited.

The day started early from the girls getting ready in a beautiful For Garry hotel suite, while the boys got some  skateboarding in just before they got ready at the grooms home. Tony & Lotis' vows were exchanged in the most beautiful and  grand Greek church with a beautiful ceremony that entailed the both the Greek and Philippine wedding traditions.

Shortly after, guests celebrated outside the church and proceeded for drinks and cocktails in the one of the beautiful grand ballrooms back at the Fort Garry.

Honestly, Lotis made one of the most stunning brides - her natural beauty and (yup, not one but two beautiful dresses) were absolutely stunning and absolute perfection on her. Her  bridesmaids and well, entire family to be quite honest looked absolutely incredible too. I absolutely loved the bridesmaids dresses! Tony and his groomsmen weren't looking too shabby either, in amazing custom suits - you can always spot a good suit on a handsome groom and groomsmen.

Just when you thought the day couldn't be any better, it was followed up with an amazing reception. I have never encountered so many fun guests who let us photograph them up and down. The dinner was delicious as to be expected, speeches were touching including a special surprise from Tony's brother via video, and well, the festivities afterwards were simply the best! If you haven't been to a Greek wedding, I suggest you make some Greek friends fast, cause they know how to throw a good celebration!


Anyways, enjoy this beautiful newly wed Mr. & Mrs.!











































1 comment:

  1. WOW. How LUSH are they?!

    Best photos Aimee! x

    ReplyDelete