Thursday, 13 February 2014

GRIFFIN IS BACK AND HE'S JUST TURNED ONE!!!!

I will say it time and time again, I absolutely just LOVE LOVE LOVE it when newborn clients come back six or twelve months later, especially when you really enjoy their company and having them behind your camera!

This family is always such a pleasure to photograph and I was beyond happy to hear from them to schedule some first year portraits of their handsomest little son Griffin! Goodness, I mean I know his parents are both good looking, but this little stud muffin is just the cutest little ham and with impecable style to boot. Mom and dad really knew what they were doing in that department and it shows in all his pictures. I honestly could hardly handle his toothy grin, big blue eyes, plaid bow tie, vest, and super awesome colored cords. Totally a little guy i'd Pin under my "This kids Got Style" Pinterest Board ... no, really that board does exist and he'd fall right into it just peachy! 

Our hour long session was a pleasure and success to say the least! So many great shots, lots of laughs, and too many hilarious expressions of Griffin so desperately trying to pop his balloons (mom and dad know exactly what i'm talking about!) I hope you enjoy, and as always hope to see them again soon! 












2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww! What a beautiful family. Agree with you - LOVE the outfit. Your photography is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete