Wednesday, 5 March 2014

ETHAN + AUBREY PORTRAITS

Meet two of the absolutely cutest little kiddos that visited the studio just this past week. I had a great time capturing them behind my lens. Ethan looks remarkably similar to a friends son, handsome and blonde, and Aubrey, well she is honestly as beautiful as a porcelain doll! 

We had some fun moments including silly faces from Ethan. Mom & dad, I just had to throw some outakes into the mix as they are just too funny and will definitely make everyone smile. It is the nature of kids to be silly from time to time and also what makes us laugh throughout the day. We even had a guest appearance from woody, Ethan's favourite figure. When Aubrey wasn't giving me the serious model pose, she gave me some really great smiley shots especially while playing peekaboo behind the couch. 

All in all it was a fun day and I hope to have these two cuties back at the studio in the future ~ enjoy Ethan + Aubrey!


No comments:

Post a Comment